Are you avoiding buying on eBay because getting outbid too often? Make buying on eBay fun again!
Myibidder Bid Sniper is a sniper for eBay buyers that places the last seconds bids to increase your chances to win.
Finally its here on the App Store bundled with 10 free snipes.
No need to watch for auctions anymore, just set a snipe and let the sniper do the job for you.
PPS means Pay Per Snipe. The app comes with 10 free snipes. You can purchase additional snipes at any time directly from the app.
We count won snipes only. All snipes less than 10 (USD, GBP, AUD) are free.
When your balance is zero, youll get one free snipe within 24 hours.
The application uses Myibidder.com service (originally named Myibay.com) to place your snipes, so you can turn off or disconnect your phone after you scheduled your snipe.
Currently, the service processes over 150,000 snipes weekly.
For those who never used eBay sniper in the past:
1. Sniping does not guarantee winning. You have to meet eBays and sellers requirements in order to win.
Your eBay password must be secure enough for eBays standards in order for the app to work (you dont see a warning screen when login to eBay).
Secure tokens are not supported due to their limitations.
Also, your snipe must be ready (added & activated) at least 3 minutes in advance.
2. It will snipe the exact amount you set. If nobody bid higher, you will win at the lowest possible price just enough to outbid the previous bidder by one increment only.
That means you have to set your absolute maximum when snipping.
The default time of sniping is about 5 seconds. If you need to change it, you can enable "My Time" option in your devices Settings.
3. You can stop sniping if you have at least 1-2 minutes to go by setting "OFF" on "Activate" and saving your changes.
4. Its also technically not possible to show the current bid in real-time in the app. Tap "Refresh" icon to get the current status.
5. This is a sniper, not a monitoring tool. What it does -- it places your bids on last seconds. It does not do monitoring, alarm or send notifications in real time.
6. Groups is a feature to limit the number of items you want to win. When using Groups, please make sure the items are at least 1-2 minutes apart, otherwise you can win both.
Quick instructions on how to get started:
Questions? Want to get answers? Please feel free to ask:
We are here to help.
If you managed to read up to this point, please contact us with a short story on how excited you are, and we will credit your account with free snipes. Yes, that easy!
The number of free snipes depends on the story.